Note: Events might be canceled due to COVID-19.
Pikes Peak Writers’ Virtual Write Brain: Beating Procrastination — 6:15-815 p.m. Tuesday, free; tinyurl.com/yxfx8es3.
Pikes Peak Writers’ Virtual Night — Aspiring writers can have questions answered, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Jan. 25, free; tinyurl.com/y4ukblgu.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital for free access to videos, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and More — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
Due to the recent surge in COVID-19, all Pikes Peak District Library branches will only allow patrons inside if they have a reservation to use a computer or reservations to copy, scan or fax documents. To make reservations, call 389-8968. For information, go to ppld.org/computers. Library users can continue to browse the collection using the online catalog or the PPLD mobile app, pick up their holds using curbside service and return materials 24/7 outside all libraries. For more information, go to ppld.org/covid-19.
• Calhan Library, 600 Bank St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Branch Library, 1785 S. 8th St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Branch, 230 S. Main St., Fountain
• High Prairie Library, 7035 Old Meridian Road, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Branch, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Old Colorado City Library Branch, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Branch, 66 Lower Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Branch, 832 Village Center Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Branch, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Branch, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Pass Branch Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE