Many people have gone vegan lately and believe me it is one of the best ways to treat your stomach. The idea of a raw vegan diet plan is to detoxify your body while providing you with the weight loss benefits. Raw vegan diet plan is not a new idea as it has been used as full time diet for a long time yet very few people know how to start raw vegan diet plan.
Recently, a friend of mine was quite interested in starting a vegan diet after learning the benefits, but what made her stop was the question, “how do you start a completely raw vegan diet right after a full-time meal diet plan?” the question is legit as it is not so easy for you to change things overnight.
How do you start your raw vegan diet?
Before starting your diet plan, you need to know how to start your diet plan. Well, if you are someone who follows a standard American diet that is high in fats and processed foods, then you should start reducing the amount of fats and processed foods in your diet 5-6 days prior to raw vegan diet foods. And you must remember that you can no longer add dairy products to your diet.
Benefits of a raw vegan diet
There are many benefits of raw vegan diet. So before embarking on your diet plan, take a look at the benefits so you get motivated –
- The diet plan helps you to lose weight. With no more dairy, no fats or artificially sweetened products, your body stays away from storing extra fats and calories.
- Raw vegan diet plan flushes all your toxins out of your body.
- The diet plan will give you better and clear skin.
- Raw vegan diet plan improves your digestion.
What to eat
So you can no longer add milk, fish, wheat, eggs or chicken to your meal plan. All you have are fruits and vegetables. So if you don’t know what to eat, here’s a list of things to eat:
- Berry Smoothie with Cocoa Drizzle and Chia Seed Pudding
- Green superfood detox smoothie
- Raw banana pancakes with almond butter
- Raw blackberry chocolate cake
- Winter Glow Smoothie
- Raw Pea, Mint and Avocado Soup
- rainbow salad
- Easy avocado salad
- Creamy raw pumpkin soup with marinated mushrooms
- Raw massaged kale salad with fresh oranges and figs
- The ultimate Raw Vegan Pizza, low in fat, salt and oil free
- Raw lasagna with sun-dried tomatoes and marinated vegetables.
- Miso sesame kale flooded
- Raw Zucchini Noodles with Tomato Basil Sauce
- Crazy delicious Raw Pad Thai
- Creamy Chai Coconut Chia Pudding
- Pecan Pie Bliss Balls
- Raw energy bar banana bread
- Raw vegan muesli bar crackers
- Raw Ginger energy bites bite
- Triple berry cheesecake
- Raw vegan chocolate and almond fudge
- Raw Vegan Superfood Chocolate
- Chocolate chip cookie dough bite
So here are a few things you can eat if you’re on a raw vegan diet. If you have other meal options, please share them with us in the comment box below.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive Knowledge Site